Responsible Service of Alcohol
(Managers $49.95 and Employees $29.95)
Avoid Litigation! Responsible Vendor Program INCLUDING Florida
Complete with “Laws by state”, includes: the signs and paperwork required by responsible vendor including: Florida.
Once signed up, through Paypal, a paypal account is not required, (cards accepted) the course will start automatically, if it doesn’t start click “Launch the course”
- Up to 15% savings on insurance premiums
- Protection from alcohol liability lawsuits
- Improved customer service and satisfaction
- Increased staff professionalism
The Responsible Alcohol Service Training Program provides practical and comprehensive training to equip all front-of-the-house staff with the necessary knowledge and skills to serve alcohol in a safe and responsible manner.
Covers all the required training for the: Responsible vendor program including: Florida.
Required forms and notices supplied (at the end of the managers course.)
Topics Covered Include:
ALCOHOL LAWS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsibilities of vendors and servers of alcohol
- Laws and legal restrictions of alcohol service
RECOGNIZING AND PREVENTING INTOXICATION
- Assessing guest level of intoxication
- Preventing guest from becoming intoxicated
- Verifying when to check ID’s
- The proper procedure for checking ID’s
- Dealing with a fake ID
HANDLING DIFFICULT SITUATIONS
- Handling intoxicated guests
- Proper procedures for denying service
- Potentially violent situations
- Documenting incidents[/one_half_last]
* The Florida Responsible Vendor program requires both a manager and employee course. The Employee must re-certify every four months. FMT offers the following discount when signing up for both courses: All employees associated, with a qualified managers program, can re-certify every four months, as required, for free for the 1st year.