Food Allergen Training Program $39.95
Buy 3 for $100.00 contact us for coupon codes!!!
Program approved by the American Culinary Federation for 8 continuing education hours.
If you are an ACF member, after completing the course please go to our resources page from the “Classes” drop down menu and click on “ACF certificate CEH.s” fill in your details & hit the submit button we will send you your certificate by email.SIGN UP
Once signed up, through Paypal, a paypal account is not required, (cards accepted) the course will start automatically, if it doesn’t start click “Launch the course”
HAVE YOU ADDRESSED THE ALLERGY DANGERS IN YOUR ESTABLISHMENT?
SHOW YOUR GUESTS — YOU CARE AND YOU’RE AWARE!
Customers are saying, “Listen to us. Food allergies are serious!”
The FMT Food Allergen Training Program can be the cornerstone of a comprehensive food allergy awareness program. Show that you’ve made a commitment to protect your guests, your staff, and your business. Get started today!
Food allergies are a growing public health and safety concern in the United States and around the world. It is now becoming a major concern for the government, doctors, families, and the foodservice industry.
“I believe it is only a matter of time before a major lawsuit opens the door for a slew of others!!”
As the number of food allergies increase, food service professionals need to take steps to educate themselves and their employees and make an effort to help the families that are affected.
- Food allergies are responsible for some 50,000 to 125,000 emergency room visits due to food-induced anaphylaxis
- Over 100 to 200 deaths result each year from food allergies
- Food allergies cannot be cured. The only remedy is to avoid the foods that cause a reaction.
- The tiniest amount of food, (milligrams), can trigger severe reactions in certain people, including even the minute amounts that remain on tables after “cleaning”
A complete allergy prevention plan should contain the following elements:
- Identification of potential allergens in products
- Proper labeling
- Separation on storage
- Production control & scheduling
- Cleaning & sanitizing
- Vendor certification program
- Avoiding rework
- Production identification
- Education of management & staff
Miss any one of the above safeguards, and it makes all the others useless!!
Show your customers you care about their safety, by implementing the latest updates available to your food safety program, and addressing the allergy concerns of your customers. FMT now provides an inexpensive and effective on-line option to educate yourself or your staff, in how to prevent allergic reaction to food.